Vancouver – Summer Program
2021 2L Summer Student applications will be accepted through the viDesktop portal which will open on January 11, 2021 and close on January 20, 2021. Students who wish to be considered for on-campus interviews must apply by the deadline date.
Interviews for summer positions will be conducted in accordance with the procedures and guidelines of the Vancouver Bar Association. Please refer to the Vancouver Bar Association’s website at http://www.vancouverbar.ca for more information.
Miller Thomson will provide accommodation on request through the recruitment selection and/or assessment process for applications with disabilities. If you require accommodations, please inform David Buxton-Forman at firstname.lastname@example.org of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.
Applicants may address their application materials to:
Director, Legal Talent
Miller Thomson LLP
Suite 400, 725 Granville Street
Vancouver, BC V7Y 1G5
Applications will not be accepted via e-mail. Only applications submitted through viDesktop will be considered.
2021 Summer Student Recruitment Dates:
- Application Deadline: Wednesday, January 20, 2021
- Intention to Call E-mails: 8:00 am PST on Tuesday, February 23, 2021 to 8:00 pm PST on Wednesday, February 24, 2021
- Interview Call Day: 8:00 am PST on Thursday, February 25, 2021
- Interview Week: Monday, March 8, 2021 to Wednesday, March 10, 2021. All interviews will be virtual.
- Offer Day: 8:00 am PST on Thursday, March 11 2021
Our students are available to answer your questions. You can find their profile and contact information on the Our Students page.
Vancouver – Articling Program
We recently made the decision to hire back all of our summer students. Therefore, we will not be participating in the 2021-2022 articling student recruit.
We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.