Tamara convocated in the spring of 2020 with a Juris Doctor degree from the University of Saskatchewan College of Law. She also holds a Bachelor of Arts (high honours) from the University of Regina with a major in Psychology. Tamara is pleased to rejoin Miller Thomson to complete her articling year, having worked there as a summer student in 2019.
Prior to returning to school, Tamara worked full-time as the Executive Director of the Saskatchewan Organization for Heritage Languages, and most recently as the Corporate Secretary and Executive Assistant to the President/CEO at the Regina Airport Authority. During law school, she also spent one summer working as a Junior Business Development Officer for the Ministry of Trade and Export Development with the Government of Saskatchewan.
Throughout her years at law school, Tamara volunteered for Community Legal Assistance Services for Saskatoon Inner City Inc. (CLASSIC), attended the Indigenous Solutions for Environmental Challenges Conference, was a member of USask Sisters in Law, and participated in various events organized by the College of Law. She has participated in several academic exchanges, most recently to Budapest, Hungary, as well as to South Korea and Montreal.
In her spare time, Tamara enjoys traveling, watching and playing tennis, and spoiling her dog Charlie.
- Juris Doctor, University of Saskatchewan, 2020
- Bachelor of Arts (High Honours), University of Regina, 2008
- Volunteer, CLASSIC Legal Advice Clinic, 2017 to 2018
- Volunteer, MOSAIC Serbian Pavilion, 2018
- Co-Chair, Multilingual Library Services Committee, 2010 to 2015
- Member and Secretary, Regina Plains Toastmasters Club, 2011 to 2013