Sarah is currently pursuing a law degree at the University of Western Ontario.
Prior to law school, Sarah worked as a chef for several years in retirement and long term care where she gained experience working directly with clients, before pursuing a legal career. During law school, she has enjoyed working with Pro Bono Students Canada on several legal research and writing projects.
Sarah received her undergrad from the University of Guelph with a Bachelor of Arts in General Arts.
In her free time Sarah enjoys cooking, painting, and spending time with family.
- J.D. candidate, University of Western Ontario, expected 2022
- Culinary Management Diploma, Conestoga College, 2016
- B.A (with distinction), University of Guelph, 2014
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2019-Present
- Member of the Western Law Community Outreach Committee, 2019-2020