Ryley returns to Miller Thomson as an Articling Student after completing a summer placement with the firm in 2019. Ryley obtained his Juris Doctor with Distinction from the University of Alberta in 2021 and was placed on the Faculty of Law’s Dean’s List during the 2018, 2019, and 2020 academic years. During his time at the Faculty of Law, Ryley volunteered with Pro Bono Students Canada and held executive positions in both the Faculty of Law Mental Health and Wellness Committee and OUTlaw. During his final year of law school, Ryley served as the Faculty of Law Mental Health and Wellness Committee’s Chair.
Prior to attending law school, Ryley obtained his Bachelor of Commerce degree in Business Economics and Law at the University of Alberta. While completing his undergraduate degree, Ryley volunteered at the Peer Support Centre on campus and actively participated in case competitions hosted by the Faculty of Business.
In his spare time, Ryley enjoys cooking, watching films, and spending quality time with his friends and family.
- Juris Doctor with Distinction, University of Alberta, 2021
- Bachelor of Commerce with Distinction, University of Alberta, 2018
- Chair & Treasurer, Faculty of Law Mental Health and Wellness Committee, 2018-2021
- Treasurer & Secretary, OUTlaw, 2018-2021
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2018