Rebekah is currently pursuing a law degree at the University of Western Ontario.
During law school, Rebekah volunteered during her first year at Western as an Associate Caseworker at the Community Legal Services. This past year Rebekah was involved in a Pro Bono project, and was an editor for the Western Journal of Legal Studies. She was also an active member of Western’s Gender and the Law Association where she organized Western Law’s #LawNeedsFeminismBecause photo campaign.
Rebekah received her Master of Arts and undergrad in History from Wilfrid Laurier University.
In her free time Rebekah enjoys reading, painting and reality tv.
- J.D. candidate, University of Western Ontario, expected completion 2022
- M.A., Wilfred Laurier University, 2019
- B.A. (with distinction), Wilfred Laurier University, 2018
- Mentor with Western Women in Law, 2020 – Present
- Volunteer with Pro Bono Students Canada, 2020 – Present