Mackenzie is currently pursuing a law degree at the University of Western Ontario.
During law school, Mackenzie has been heavily involved in the Western community. She worked as a Pro Bono student for the No Fee Cannabis Pardon Clinic and was involved in many Western Law associations including the Health Law Society, the Personal Injury and Insurance Law Association, and the Charter Society. Mackenzie is a tutor for many first year law courses including Torts, Constitutional Law, Corporate Law, Criminal Law, and Legal Ethics.
Mackenzie received her undergrad from the University of Windsor with a Bachelor of Science Honours Biological Sciences.
In her free time Mackenzie loves to travel and is heavily involved in community musical theatre. She enjoys exploring new restaurants and local spots.
- J.D. candidate, University of Western Ontario, expected 2022
- BSc, University of Windsor, 2018
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2020 – Present
- Western Law Student Ambassador, 2020 – Present
- Outreach Director with the Personal Injury and Insurance Law Association, 2020 – Present
- Executive Member with the Health Law Association, 2019 – Present