Jayme is currently pursuing a law degree at Western University. Prior to law school, she completed a Bachelor of Science degree in Honours Chemistry with a minor in Psychology.
During law school, Jayme was involved with Pro Bono Students Canada, the Real Estate Law Association, and the Wellness Committee. She also competed in the Harold G. Fox Intellectual Property competitive moot. Last summer, Jayme worked as Research Assistant for Professor Jacob Shelley, where she conducted research on topics ranging from pharmacy regulations to COVID-19 restrictions.
In her free time, Jayme enjoys traveling, baking, and finding new recipes.
- J.D. candidate, University of Western, expected 2023
- Honours Co-operative Chemistry, University of Waterloo, 2019
- Executive Member, Western Real Estate Law Association, 2021
- General Member, Wellness Committee, 2021
- Pro Bono Students Canada, 2020-2021
- Western Journal of Legal Studies, 2020-2021