Saskatoon – Summer Program
Our Summer positions for 2022 have been filled. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Saskatoon – Articling Program
When applying, students entering their third year of law school can submit the following documents through the viDesktop portal:
- cover letter
- transcripts of undergraduate and law school grades (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- students should wait until their second semester final law school marks are released before submitting their application
- if the deadline date is approaching and final grades have not been released, please provide a list of midterm or interim grades in addition to your current law school transcript (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- we may request a final law school transcript once grades become available
- list of anticipated upper year courses
- if applicable, your graduate school transcript
Miller Thomson will provide accommodations on request throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodations, please inform Akash Bir at email@example.com of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.
Applicants may address their application materials to:
Mr. Akash Bir
Director, Legal Talent
Miller Thomson LLP
300-15 23rd Street East
Saskatoon, SK S7K 0H6
Only applications submitted through the viDesktop portal will be considered.
2023-2024 Articling Recruitment Dates:
- Application Deadline: Friday, May 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM CST
- Interview Days: Thursday, May 26, 2022 and Friday, May 27, 2022
- Interviews will be held in person in Saskatoon or online for those that require accommodations
- Offer Day: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 10:00 AM CST