Regina – Summer Program
Our Summer positions for 2022 have been filled. We apologize for the inconvenience this may cause.
Regina – Articling Program
Our Regina office will be hiring one Articling student for the 2023-2024 term. Visit Articling Student Program for information about our Regina student program.
Applications will be accepted through the viDesktop portal, which will open on March 21, 2022 and close on May 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM CST. Thereafter, interviews for articling positions are conducted in accordance with the procedures and guidelines of the Saskatchewan Articling Student Recruitment Guidelines (2023-2024).
When applying, students entering their third year of law school can submit the following documents through the viDesktop portal:
- cover letter
- transcripts of undergraduate and law school grades (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- students should wait until their second semester final law school marks are released before submitting their application
- if the deadline date is approaching and final grades have not been released, please provide a list of midterm or interim grades in addition to your current law school transcript (unofficial transcripts will be accepted)
- we may request a final law school transcript once grades become available
- list of anticipated upper year courses
- if applicable, your graduate school transcript
Miller Thomson will provide accommodations on request throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodations, please inform Akash Bir at email@example.com of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.
Applicants may address their application materials to:
Mr. Akash Bir
Director, Legal Talent
Miller Thomson LLP
2103-11th Avenue, Suite 600
Regina, SK S4P 3Z8
Only applications submitted through the viDesktop portal will be considered.
2023-2024 Articling Recruitment Dates:
- Application Deadline: Friday, May 13, 2022 at 10:00 AM CST
- Interview Days: Thursday, May 26, 2022 and Friday, May 27, 2022
- Interviews will be held in person in Saskatoon or online for those that require accommodations
- Offer Day: Tuesday, May 31, 2022 at 10:00 AM CST
Our Regina office has completed the hiring process for our 2021-2022 and 2022-2023 Articling Student program and will not be hiring additional articling students for those terms.