Stewart J.O. Berringer
Biographie( Disponible en anglais seulement ) Stewart Berringer is a Partner in the Regina office of Miller Thomson where he practices primarily in the area of business, commercial and company law; contracts; corporate law and finance; and mergers, acquisitions and divestitures. Stewart is experienced in commercial real estate and land development and has an extensive knowledge of the Saskatchewan Land Titles Registry.
- LL.B., University of Saskatchewan, 1997
- M.A., University of Saskatchewan, 1993
- B.A., University of Saskatchewan, 1990
- Stewart has acted for a number of national and international grain companies on a variety of transactions.
- Board of Directors, Royal Regina Golf Club (one of only six golf clubs in Canada with the Royal Designation and oldest continuous golf club in Western Canada)
- Stewart is active in his community and has coached softball and soccer.
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Regina Bar Association
Principaux domaines de pratiques
- Immobilier commercial
- Industries agricoles
- Financement commercial
Admission au Barreau
- Saskatchewan Bar, 1998