Offering the full resources and services of a national law firm to leading businesses, including the research and agriculture sectors.
Our Guelph office is located in the AGRICentre at the University of the Guelph Research Park. The firm has a rich and celebrated local history, having served Guelph since 1898.
Our firm’s tradition of commitment to community involvement and providing the highest standards of service and integrity remain strong in our lawyers. Clients of our Guelph office have full access to the resources of Miller Thomson, and benefit from the regional and national expertise our lawyers provide. The office offers advice and representation in labour and employment, family law, corporate and commercial, agri-business law, health professionals, estate planning, condominium law, as well as municipal and real estate development.
The roots of Miller Thomson’s Guelph office reach back to 1898 when Robert Lachlan McKinnon started practising law in the community. As one of the oldest and largest law firms in Guelph, it has grown substantially under the influence of Miller Thomson’s national partnership. With a staff of dedicated and highly qualified professionals, the firm continues to enjoy an excellent reputation within the Guelph community.
Miller Thomson Guelph comprises the Firm's Southwestern Ontario region offices managed by Robert R. Berry.
John M. Kearns moved the firm he founded in 1902 from Arthur, Ontario to Guelph.
The two local firms forged a partnership to become Kearns McKinnon that lasted 53 years.
Kearns McKinnon merged with Miller Thomson LLP.
100 rue Stone Ouest, bureau 301
Obtenir les indications
Sans frais: 1.866.658.0092