With complex and difficult issues arising from a rapidly evolving Cannabis industry, it is important that businesses in this sector have a legal team that understands the Cannabis marketplace, and can provide sound and strategic legal advice and guidance. Miller Thomson’s Cannabis Industry Group understands the current legal and regulatory framework, and can assist your Cannabis business in complying with federal and provincial requirements to establish a reliable foundation for long term security and growth. Our team can not only manage legal compliance for existing business lines but grow with your future business opportunities.
We offer Cannabis businesses with counsel on numerous matters, including:
- Business law and transactional services, including contract drafting, contract negotiation, contract review and other operational issues
- Cannabis business formation including corporate formation, partnership and shareholder agreements, purchase agreements, mergers and acquisitions, employment agreements and other management related issues
- Regulatory compliance and advice with respect to Health Canada’s regulations, municipal bylaws and ordinances, and guidance on agricultural and environmental issues through production, harvesting and operations
- Patent and Trademark advice with respect to protecting proprietary interests in innovative and new technologies
- Public relations support in relation to representing your interests before the city, city planners, and administrative appeals regarding licenses
- Civil and criminal litigation for all matters relating to charges for violation or infringement of legislation, product liability and other administrative charges
Sorry. Your search returned no results. Please edit your search criteria and try again.
Sandra Gogal speaks at cannabis law conference
Sandra speaks at and chairs the Canadian Cannabis Business Week program at the Canadian Institute’s “Cannabis Law & Regulations” conference.
Sandra Gogal speaks at cannabis business conference
Sandra Gogal speaks on a legal panel discussing “What Are the Possible Business Models for Canada’s Cannabis Business – And How to Develop Sustainable Business Strategies” at the Canadian Institute’s Canadian Cannabis Business Conference.