Thomas Gusa is a Litigation lawyer and Associate in the Edmonton office of Miller Thomson. While his primary practice focuses on Insolvency and Restructuring, Thomas also has experience in Commercial Debt Recovery and Condominium Law. Thomas further assists clients with all manners of commercial disputes.
- B.Comm (Honors, Business Law & Economics), University of Alberta, 2007
- LL.B., University of Windsor, 2010
- Litigator, Community Legal Aid, Windsor, Ontario
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association