Matthew Bujar is an Associate in the Insurance group in the Vancouver office. His practice has an emphasis on personal injury, insurance defence and general commercial litigation disputes. He joined the firm after summering with Miller Thomson’s Toronto office and completing his articles with the Vancouver office.
Matthew was called to the BC Bar in May 2009 and is a member of the Law Society of British Columbia. He graduated from the University of Calgary in 2008 with a Bachelor of Laws. While attending the University of Calgary he was actively involved in the University’s Student Legal Assistance program. As part of his degree he completed a year of study at the University of British Columbia. Prior to attending law school, he received a Bachelor of Arts with a joint major in Psychology and Criminology from Simon Fraser University.
Outside of the office, Matthew enjoys playing baseball, jogging, reading and skiing.
- LL.B., University of Calgary, 2008
- Canadian Securities Course, Canadian Securities Institute, 2007
- B.A., Simon Fraser University, 2004
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of British Columbia
- The New British Columbia Limitation Regime, 2013
Key Practice Expertise
Areas of Focus
- Professional Liability Disputes
Year of Call
- British Columbia Bar, 2009