Lesley is a Litigation lawyer and an Associate in the Edmonton office of Miller Thomson. She practices in the areas of insolvency and collections, tax assessment litigation and general litigation. Lesley has appeared before the Provincial Court, the Court of Queen’s Bench, the Tax Court and the Federal Court of Appeal.
- LL.B., University of Alberta, 2003
- M.A., University of Western Ontario, 1999
- B.A., University of Alberta, 1996
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association Creditors' Rights, Taxation and Civil Litigation Sections
- Federal Budget Review 2013, 2013