Kevin is a Business Lawyer, and Partner in the Edmonton office of Miller Thomson. His emphasis is on share and asset acquisitions and divestitures, and the negotiating and drafting of commercial contracts. Kevin’s experience, both as a lawyer and a Certified Management Accountant, allows him to provide advice to a variety of clients in a number of different industry sectors.
Prior to embarking on a legal career, Kevin enjoyed an eleven-year career as an accountant with a major Canadian telecommunications company. This experience, when combined with his legal background, allows Kevin to respond to clients who require timely input on both business and legal matters.
Kevin places a high standard on service and believes in providing effective, timely advice to his clients with a view to achieving their objectives.
- LL.B. (with distinction), University of Saskatchewan, 1996
- Director, Fort Edmonton Foundation
- Member, Law Society of Alberta
- Member, Canadian Bar Association
- Member, Law Society of Saskatchewan
- Member, Law Society of Northwest Territories
- Member, Certified Management Accountants of Alberta
Key Practice Expertise
Areas of Focus
- Legal Advice to Small Business Owners
Year of Call
- Saskatchewan Bar, 1997
- Alberta Bar, 2001
- NWT Bar, 2003