Ines is responsible for supporting the interests of the firm’s clients. With almost 20 years of experience in national administration at the firm, she brings her attention to detail, rapport-building skills, enthusiasm and energy to ensure client engagement.
In addition to this role, Ines continues to lead the national Library, Knowledge Management and Marketing and Business Development departments. She works closely with all members of the administrative team to foster success for both our clients and our firm.
- Out of the Cold, York Region
- Advisory Board Member, major legal publisher
- Toronto Association of Law Libraries
- Canadian Association of Law Libraries
Bar admissions & education
- MLS, University of Toronto
- Honours B.A., Interdisciplinary Studies, York University