Receptionist (Maternity Leave Contract)
Miller Thomson LLP offers an unyielding dedication to our lawyers, staff and the communities in which we practice in. We strive to offer each MTeam member a great challenge, competitive compensation and benefits, employee perks, an emphasis on wellness and work/life balance plus, a positive, collegial work environment.
We are seeking a Receptionist for a 12-month maternity leave contract in our downtown Toronto office to act as the first point of contact for the firm.
Required Skills and Knowledge:
- Excellent customer service relations;
- Operation of a multi-line telephone system;
- Must be pleasant, tactful and work in a business like manner
- Must have good command of English language
- Ability to be flexible and handle conflicting priorities;
- Multi-tasking skills;
- Problem solving with minimal supervision;
- Communicating in a professional manner with clients, lawyers and other team members;
- Other duties as assigned.
- Previous experience as front line employee and first point of contact;
- Willingness to contribute to the team;
- Experience with Meridian telephone consoles, PC's and related computer applications
- Dress code requires you to always dress as a professional.
- Work well under pressure
If you would like to be considered for this position, please submit resume and cover letter to:
Attn: Talent Management
Miller Thomson LLP
40 King Street West, Suite 5800
P.O. Box 1011
Toronto, ON M5H 3S1
Miller Thomson LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities and people with disabilities.
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the volume of applicants we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted.