We are seeking a Catering Assistant for our Toronto office. In this role you will be responsible for providing catering support for internal meetings and performing general upkeep of food and beverage services including maintenance of stock, serveries and boardrooms.
You will be also required to provide excellent customer service to both internal and external clients for boardroom functions, and ensuring service areas, boardrooms and other spaces are clean for all upcoming meetings.
To be considered for this role, you must have:
- Experience in the hospitality/general housekeeping/service industry
- Prior experience in a catering/service function for meeting/conference centre facility, or similar environment, is an asset
- Professionalism, tact and strong customer service skills
- Familiarity with food handling standards / guidelines / procedures
- Attention to detail, as it relates to delivering a positive client experience
- Good communication skills
- Experience with a multi-line telephone system is considered an asset, but not required
Work hours are from 8 – 5 pm (or 9 – 6 pm depending on assigned shifts), Monday to Friday with some overtime as required.
If you are interested in this role, please send your resume, quoting the job title and location you are applying for to:
Attn: Specialist, Talent and Recruitment
Miller Thomson LLP
40 King Street West, Suite 5800
P.O. Box 1011
Toronto, ON Canada M5H 3S1
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the volume of applicants we receive, only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Miller Thomson will provide accommodations on request throughout the recruitment, selection and/or assessment process for applicants with disabilities. If you require accommodations, please inform our Talent Management department of the nature of accommodations that you may require, to ensure your equal participation.