Office Services Clerk
Miller Thomson LLP is one of Canada's fastest growing national business law firms, with offices located in Toronto, Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Markham and Montréal
We strive to offer each MTeam member a great challenge, competitive compensation and benefits, employee perks, an emphasis on wellness and work/life balance plus, a positive, collegial work environment.
We are seeking an Office Services Clerk to join our Toronto Mail Room. We are looking for a team player whose primary responsibilities will be to:
- Receive, sort and route incoming mail/couriers
- Process and dispatch outgoing mail
- Send and receive faxes.
- This position will also have some copy centre responsibilities such as producing copies of original material using Xerox copy equipment.
- Some heavy lifting is required in setting up meeting rooms, equipment/facilities support and delivering packages, large boxes, etc.
The successful candidate will possess the following:
- Superior customer service and time management skills.
- Excellent English speaking and writing skills
- The ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Previous work experience using photocopier equipment, fax machines, and postage metres will be considered an asset.
- Ability to work according to standardized procedures and general work direction.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume, quoting the above job title, to:
Attn: Talent Management Specialist
Miller Thomson LLP
40 King Street West, Suite 5800
P.O. Box 1011
Toronto, ON Canada M5H 3S1
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to individual inquiries and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Miller Thomson LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities and people with disabilities.