Knowledge Management Document Specialist
Miller Thomson LLP is one of Canada's fastest growing national business law firms, with more than 470 lawyers working in offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, Markham and Montréal. We strive to offer each team member a great challenge, competitive compensation/benefits, employee perks, an emphasis on wellness plus, a positive, collegial work environment.
We are seeking a Knowledge Management Document Specialist to join our Toronto office. This position presents an excellent opportunity to assist the Knowledge Management (KM) team in achieving the firm’s strategic KM goals.
Some of the specifics of the role include:
- Database entry and maintenance including working on precedents and other template documents (Create, troubleshoot and customize)
- Acting as coordinator for the system including providing support for end users.
- Working on large volumes of legal text and documents (Data input, revisions and conversions)
- Consistently producing a finished product of high quality.
- Other special projects as required.
- Providing administrative support to the team including organizing meetings, conferences, training and other tasks.
You should have a legal secretarial Community College Diploma or equivalent, solid working knowledge of Lotus Notes with a demonstrated ability to format and process large legal documents accurately.
You also bring strong secretarial, organizational and technical skills with the ability to work with minimum supervision.
Our ideal candidate is proactive, client services oriented and always exploring ways to improve efficiencies and meet the needs of employees and clients.
If you are interested in this position, please forward your resume, quoting the above job title and office location, to:
Attn: Talent Management Specialist
Miller Thomson LLP
40 King Street West, Suite 5800
P.O. Box 1011
Toronto, ON M5H 3S1
While we thank all applicants for their interest, due to the high volume of applicants we receive, we are unable to respond to queries individually and only those selected for an interview will be contacted. No phone calls or agencies please.
Miller Thomson LLP is an equal opportunity employer and encourages applications from all qualified candidates including women, aboriginal peoples, visible minorities and people with disabilities.