Miller Thomson LLP is one of Canada’s fastest growing national business law firms, with more than 470 lawyers working in offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, Markham and Montréal. We strive to offer each team member a great challenge, competitive compensation/benefits, perks and an emphasis on wellness and work/life balance.
We are recruiting for a full time Technology Trainer to join our National IT Team located in our Calgary office. A solid background in IT Training and an outgoing personality is essential in this position.
We are seeking an individual who:
- is passionate about teaching others;
- has superior public speaking and personal interaction skills;
- has direct experience delivering training in person, via telephone and remote connections; and
- values working in a team environment.
The ideal candidate has:
- excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills;
- an aptitude for learning new systems and software quickly;
- strong testing, evaluation and reporting skills;
- a proven ability to produce high quality technical documentation with attention to detail; and
- extensive experience in standard applications including MS Office Applications, and document management.
Experience in the legal industry or other professional services is an asset.
Please send your resume in strict confidence including salary expectations to:
Manager, IT Education
Miller Thomson LLP
10155 – 102 Street
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.