Miller Thomson LLP is one of Canada’s fastest growing national business law firms, with more than 470 lawyers working in offices located in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Regina, Saskatoon, London, Kitchener-Waterloo, Guelph, Toronto, Markham and Montréal. We strive to offer each team member a great challenge, competitive compensation/benefits, perks and an emphasis on wellness and work/life balance.
Are you an experienced IT Trainer? Or are you the “go to” person for computer questions? Do you enjoy figuring out how to do something new? Can you explain technical concepts to people clearly?
We are recruiting for a full time, IT Trainer to join our National Team.
We are seeking an individual who:
· is passionate about teaching others;
· has experience delivering training in person, via telephone and remote connections; and
· works well in a team environment.
The position requires:
· excellent public speaking skills and an outgoing personality;
· excellent organizational, problem solving and analytical skills;
· an aptitude for learning new systems and software quickly;
· strong testing, evaluation and reporting skills;
· a proven ability to produce high quality technical documentation with attention to detail; and
· extensive experience in standard applications including MS Office Applications, document management and Lotus Notes.
Experience in the legal industry or in other professional services is an asset.
Please send your resume in strict confidence to:
Manager, IT Education
Miller Thomson LLP
2700 Commerce Place
10155 – 102 Street
Edmonton, AB T5J 4G8
While we thank all applicants for their interest, only those applicants selected for an interview will be contacted.